Wednesday, November 10, 2010

at first, i think i can't forget you. i think my life would be suck without you. but i was wrong, this is the right way. and i didnt feel that bad. I'M HAPPY, SO HAPPY. i'm sorry, i have to say that. now we can enjoy our own life, i wont bother yours and you cant bother mine. we're still friends, but i think we wont be that close anymore.

and today? sooooo UGH -__- are you an actor? you act like we're bestfriend, you hug me you support me and you make me smile. i thought you're trying to be nice and we can be bestfriend again. you did that at...........10:45 am (i think) and at 2:30 pm, you changed! wow so fast!

hahahahaha you ignored me, you talk and smile to my friend who stand right beside me. asfahhtaiwrawranvfkasfhah but thank god you did say goodbye to me. if you didnt, i'll kill you HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment