Monday, November 1, 2010

seriously, i'm tired. i really tired of this game, and i wanna quit. will you understand me? i'm not your toy. i'm not the one who you can play with, its like you're easy to get me, and when you're bored you put me under your bed anytime you want. When you get mad at me, should i ping you for a thousand times? until you forgive me, should i do that? no. i can't do that to you, i can't force you to forgive me. it'll waste my energy, to need someone who doesn't need me anymore right?

2 days ago, i've tried to be nice. i want to meet you because i missed you so much. i ping you and you didn't answer me. okay, you're having fun with your other friends. so i called you, asking where are you, why don't you reply me. and what answer did i get? something that hurt me so much. you just said that you're not in mood to talk to me, did i do something wrong again?!

see, i'm not your toy. i'm a girl who needs you to be my friend and be a place for me to lean on. i'm tired, really. i don't know what to do now, it's up to you. i don't want to cry every night just because of you, i don't want to force you to say you love me too. it's up to you, sorry for all my mistakes, i'm really sorry for everything. i always be here if you need me. thank you, bye.

love you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment